After some weeks very busy, unable to focus on my news blog, sorting my definitive move of my studio, I have some spare time to take care of it and continue sharing some interesting bits that happen(ed) in my home town, here, in London.
Today, I want to share with you a stunning interactive, kinetic, and reactive window display featuring retail experiences designed to encourage and reward movement. It happened at Selfridges, during the Olympics, last summer (a pity not to be here then to enjoy on live).
This idea comes from an independent agency based in Amsterdam: Staat Creative Agency (bravo for the brand manager of Nike EMEA who bet on them) whose portfolio breathes fresh design chopped with innovative concepts with the aim of turning a brand into an icon, speaking about Nike, more if possible.
Nothing more to talk about, just watch the video:
8 Interactive Nike Windows for Selfridges (London, during Olympics)
- Overall concept, design & creative direction: ...,staat creative agency (www.staatamsterdam.nl) i.c.w. Nike Brand Design EMEA
- Interactive development & realisation: Random Studio
- Technical development & realisation: Jurlights
- Decor: The Set Company
- Photography: Ewout Huibers
- Movie: ...,staat
- Music movie: MMOTHS - Folding.
Enjoy the weekend!